need help

im not fun anymore, i used to be so fun and excitng before i got pregnant and had my baby, im just boring now, i really want to make some friends but i feel like im going to be so boring, i dont have the same fun personality, its turned dull. How can i be more fun to be around? (I live with my parents, im a young mom under the age of 21 so i cant go "grab a drink" or anything like that)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• do the stuff you did before that made you feel like you every once in awhile. ask your parents if they can watch the baby, if not find someone else you trust and go out w/friends. go to the mall, lunch whatever it is that you enjoy doing. you just have to find time for yourself, your personality hasn't turned dull, you've just grown up and turned into a mom, but just b/c your mom doesn't mean that is all you can be, you have to be yourself too or you won't be a good mom
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:09 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I wouldn't be worried about being bored right now if you have a baby that is enough to focus on!!

Everyone settles down at some point

http://www.sarahs4sweetboys.com
    ellies3boys

Answer by ellies3boys at 1:09 AM on May. 4, 2009

• i know what you mean. im 20 and my daughter is 4 months old. and i dont feel the same either, i feel like i should be acting more responsible and more like a mom is supposed to act by societys standards. i still havent figured it out. sorry im no help. but im going through the same thing. so i need help on this one too!!
    LA09TKP

Answer by LA09TKP at 1:10 AM on May. 4, 2009

• LA09TKP, its nice to know im not the only one who feels like this. Before i got pregnant, i partied alot and thats who i thought i was, i guess im just trying to figure out who i am now. i cant do wat i used to do cuz i want to be the best mom i can be. idk who to be im so disconnected with people my age.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Im gonna be 21 here shortly, and a friend of mine told me that I should hang out with people who have kids because if you hang out with people without kids than you;ll hate being a parent because youll feel left out and feel so boring. If eel she has a point because people without kids dont have to act responsible if they dont want to
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 1:39 AM on May. 4, 2009