could use some help

im not fun anymore, i used to be so fun and excitng before i got pregnant and had my baby, im just boring now, i really want to make some friends but i feel like im going to be so boring, i dont have the same fun personality, its turned dull. How can i be more fun to be around? (I live with my parents, im a young mom under the age of 21 so i cant go "grab a drink" or anything like that)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Maybe you are suffering from depression. I "lost" my personality for a few years because so much horrible crap happened to me in one year. Slowly as my son grew and I wanted to stimulate his mind, I went back to my theatrical, funny self. I'm not fully back but I try. I have a very hard time going out with friends because I haven't done it in years. I haven't dated in so many years. You change after you have a baby but let it change you for the better.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:18 AM on May. 4, 2009