Is anyone else...

UNCONTROLLABLY angry?!?!
i'll be 19 weeks friday and i swear my anger is SO bad that any guy who looks at me in a sexual way, I just want to snap his penis in half..any girl who gives me a dirty look, i just want to punch her in the eye..there was this 16 year old girl today who lives down the street who was leaning against MY car giving me dirty looks when i was sitting down..all i sat there and thought was "first of all, your on MY car and second of all, your face wont be so pretty if you make me stand up"..god forbid if i would have hurt her and went to jail pregnant for beating up a minor..im normally not like this, im usually a complete sweetheart..im getting angry over the stupidest littlest things..I'd compare my anger to someone who needs some serious anger management but of course, im not acting on anything..i just FEEL this way and its driving me crazy..
wtf is wrong with me?! how can i calm all of this down????

Marix3

Asked by Marix3 at 1:13 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im 27 weeks and every little thing annoys the hell outa me from the radio to the kids i just want everybody to be quiet leave me alone and be able to read my mind so i don't have to tell them what to do and they should also be doing things without me having to ask or tell them or even yell at them i think my hubby is the worst sometimes i just want to strangle him he just says i need to stop acting like a bitch i swear one of the days im going to show him what a real bitch is like lol
    whatitbebb

Answer by whatitbebb at 2:24 AM on May. 4, 2009

• It the hormones. I am 26 weeks pregnant and have been flipping out on ppl for the most random stupid things. My fiance was whistling in the car the other day and I literally had to sit on my hands so I wouldn't punch him in the face. Haha it was so annoying. Just try your best not to act on it. Keep telling yourself what these people are doing is not so bad...you are just emotional.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:17 AM on May. 4, 2009

• hmmm sounds like your hormones. maube try different things to control it... like deep breathes before you say or do anything. sorry your going through this. Is there anything else in your life that could be triggering your anger? Maybe there is something else really bothering you and your taking out on little things.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:19 AM on May. 4, 2009

• yup its normal i wanted to rip my brothers hands off the other day b/c he was tapping the computer desk. it was driving me nuts!!! it comes and goes though, there will be a month or so where you'll think you are getting back to normal then in the end, even stuff you do will drive you nuts.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:20 AM on May. 4, 2009