So the guy that asked me out last month.........LOL!

Last month I posted that I've been friends with a guy for year! Even before I met my now ex-husband. After my divorce we hooked up like 3 times in the past 8 years. He asked me out last month and he has a rep for being a ladies man but he says he always has such a good time with me yada,yada. I said I didn't think it was a good idea. Well tonight my son tagged along with my brother to go drop off a car at his MIL's house and "Bald Mando" was there. Well my son comes home like an hour ago and says "Hey mom, look what mando gave me" and I LOL when he shows me a crisp $100 bill! WTHeck is this all about? This guy is not known for throwing money around. What should I think?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 1:13 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol gigi what your son failed to tell you was that it was for you lol
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 1:23 AM on May. 4, 2009

• that you should have a baby girl with him like your april fools joke :> hehe
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on May. 4, 2009

• He's paying you to hook up next time you see him lol
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 1:16 AM on May. 4, 2009

• yup i'd think he was trying to pay you to go out with him
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:17 AM on May. 4, 2009

• He gave the money to my son! not me!! LMAO! shame on you.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:19 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Anon! I wish I knew who you were! damnit! lol. I thought that was a good prank. I still have friends on CM who have just figured out it was a joke!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:21 AM on May. 4, 2009

• baby girl didnt give it away -.-
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on May. 4, 2009

• No! you dorks, it was definately for him, my friend isn't that tacky! Hell he knows he can leave it on my night stand! I am just really surprised about the amount of money. I mean he has given him $2 for the ice cream man whenever we all get together.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:25 AM on May. 4, 2009

• hes using your son to get to you, happens all the time. it means he really likes you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Anon :31 I went from offended to relieved in 0.2 seconds! lol. He's a great guy but he is 37, never married, no long term relationship, no kids (great with them) but he just wants to go out and have dinner or hit a club and I don't want my son thinking he will always be around in that manner. I have to say no. But I may hit him up one day for a "friends with benefits" session. j/k
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:38 AM on May. 4, 2009