Opinions on Kaplan University online

I have enrolled with Kaplan University and start classes online in a few days. I've done my own research on it and found that it is accredited. It seems to be legit. I really just want others opinions on the school. So:

Have you had any experiance with Kaplan? Or do you know someone that has attened their classes?

Any info would be great. Thank you

momie_of_munch2

Asked by momie_of_munch2 at 1:19 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wish I knew, I am curious also. I have heard of Phoenix University.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:43 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I took a semester of classes to be a medical assistant through Kaplan. I found the classes to be very informative, very well-organized, and the process was quite simple to follow. We had all week to do the week's work, then we would have chat sessions once or twice a week per class to review what we were learning and prepare for the tests. Tests were open-book online tests. I know for sure it is accredited, but i never finished my degree there.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:01 AM on May. 4, 2009