why is it like this

im loosing my mind i do not know what to do here it is the 4th and i still don't have money for the rent i hate the fact that i cant work right now because im pregnant and im having to many complications i mean is it selfish at the fact that i need to take care of me and my other 2 children first everything was fine until i had to stop working now i have no income and i have tried everything i can think i even tried to pawn my engagement ring they would only give me 30 dollars for my husband paid almost 1000 i wish i could find the paper work for it all of this stress is just driving me crazy ive been getting more and more angry at just the fact that i cant pay my bills my light got cut off last week i had to borrow money for that its due again on the 11th i hate all of this so much i wish the baby could be here today so i can go back to work tomorrow lol only in a perfect world right lol if anybody has any suggestions it help

whatitbebb

Asked by whatitbebb at 1:22 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm sooo sorry :( we're syruggling too. Just try and think ofg the long term... being the best mom you can. nothing else matters when your kids are taken care of. try findiing some assistance from family, friends, church... whatever support systems you can find. your not alone, ok?
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:25 AM on May. 4, 2009

• maybe live with friends for ahwile? or if you are engaged does he work? i'm assuming hes the dad, maybe you guys could go ahead and move in together, you do still have to take care of you and your kids even with another baby on the way. maybe talk to your doctor, explain the situation and see if there is any work you can do that wouldn't be harmful to you and the baby. i don't know what else to suggest b/c i've never been there, but i'm sorry you have to deal with it.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:26 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I am really sorry about your situation and I know how you feel. Where I live we have some people that will pay your utilities if you qualify. I am not sure who it is but it is worth checking into in your area. I hope things will get better for you soon. http://www.sarahs4sweetboys.com
    ellies3boys

Answer by ellies3boys at 1:28 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I'm in the same boat as you, not being able to work=/ It's really hard..I had to move back in with my mom..
    I agree with the PP's..or maybe welfare for the time being? It always sucks being on welfare but you have a family to look after..
    good luck
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:30 AM on May. 4, 2009

• we are living together and he is trying to find a 2nd job its just that nobody is hiring right now and im on welfare but they cant help with rent and things like that just food i feel so stuck eeerrrr
    whatitbebb

Answer by whatitbebb at 1:39 AM on May. 4, 2009