5 weeks and few pregnancy symptoms?

Hi first time mom and I have few symptoms, I get nauseus, cravings,dizzy and, pee a lot.. Besides that I really have no other symptoms? Do u think im still ok? I spot but its like discharge and light brown (no cramps) and only when I wipe.. Probably implantation bleeding? Any advice or comments would help ! Thx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• that early for my first pregnancy i had morning sickness and had to pee alot, for my second i didn't have any symptoms. so i would say that is normal. as for the discharge i don't know b/c i never had it, but i've heard its normal for some women. whens your first doc apointment?
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:28 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I don't think I had morning sicness then or not. But when it hit it was bad and lasted for 7-8 months and mildly thru delivery. Wait it out, you'll get other weird symptoms further on. Like hemroids and constipation, leaking boobs, hair on chin...

But remember, every woman and every pregnancy is different.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 1:43 AM on May. 4, 2009