What would you do if you won the MEGA million?

Ok so my hubby and I were obviously dreaming but we were talking about what we would do if we won.
We came up with some crazy stuff. like...paying off all of our debt along with our parents debt,building a custom house, buying new cars. and quitting MY job. (just bc i HATE it) .. i mean the list goes on.
What would you do with it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• invest about half, pay off all my bills, buy a house, pay off my parents house so they can sell it and make something off it, pay off the inlaws house..then go on vacay and shopping!!!
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:39 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I would invest, remodel my home, help my family pay off debt, give a percentage to charity and my son's school, travel and set-up trust funds for my nieces, nephew and my son.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on May. 4, 2009

• i would buy into a 4 bedroom house nothing real fancy take a small breack from work and then go back to work and try to build interest on the money and try really really hard not to buy things that i did not need or things for my babies that they dont need thats my biggest problem as it is right now my thank god for my husband and his ability to tell me no lol i would just be happy to be able to pay my rent for right now lol
    whatitbebb

Answer by whatitbebb at 1:46 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I would adopt 2-3 children and all that was said above. Oh! hire a maid, a masseuse who provides happy endings. Geez, now I am thinking of even more things. New car and good health insurance.

Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:48 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Well, I would put half of that into savings. Then I would pay off my car, pay off my loan and credit card, create savings accounts in each of my kids names for college (or whatever they choose to do after high school), pay off all my mom's and sister and brother's debts, donate 10% to charities for children, have our dream house built (4 bedrooms, huge family room, gourmet kitchen, 2.5 baths with both full baths have a walk in shower and soaking jacuzzi tub, 2 car garage, finished basement). After all that, if I had any left, I would take my family on a vacation to Disney World.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:59 AM on May. 4, 2009

• We would buy a house, we live with my fiance's dad, grandpa, and brother...we share a room with our daughter right now. So we would buy a home...and new veichles and toys : ) I would start a trust fund for our daughter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on May. 4, 2009

• first thing, I'd put money into a savings account for my baby..pay my debts off..build a custom made house for my mom, sisters, brothers and step dad..they deserve it more than I do which sounds bad because I'm pregnant but I'd definately stay with them til my house is done=P..I'd buy everyone cars, myself a car then I'd build me & my SO a house..I'd go baby shopping like crazy..then vacations for everyone..Save the rest..
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:17 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I would go on vacation for a couple of months with out my husband, since my husband is a home body, he can stay home and play his video games.. of course he would quit his job.

I would like to remodel our house, pay off my in law's house, and give a chunk of money to my Dad.. And help out my brother so we can own the family business.. LOL

Probably buy things we really don't need.. I would like another car.

Diane,.
    dwinters66

Answer by dwinters66 at 2:31 AM on May. 4, 2009

• have my DH tell the army to go F themselves then have him discharge due to the conflict of interest (who wants to put up with the bs when they have milions and milions in the bank). then we'd be buying some yacht that my husband dreams about all the time along with a plane. then i would be buying a house in Colorado going to greece and then starting a european tour that may take months and months..and of course wed do the typical stuff as well like pay off bills/debt, pay off our parents bills/debt, oh we'd do a big family get together as well
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:24 AM on May. 4, 2009

• i would put a god chunk into savings. new car for me and my dh. new house and cars for my parents (his are pretty much non existent). maybe even a new house for us. set up a savings account for our dd for college. a few vacations. a lot of shopping :) pay off our debt. maybe give some to a charity or cancer awareness groups.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 9:35 AM on May. 4, 2009