How early can pregnacy symptoms start to happen???

I knew I was pregnant with my daughter when I didnt get my period...I never had morning sickness or wierd cravings. I heard every pregnancy is different, you can not have sickness or cravings with one but not onother. Well me and my fiance are freaking out cause I am not on birth controll and the condom broke the other night. I also heard your highest chance of concieving is about two weeks into your cycle. My last cycle was the 21rst of last month. So I wont be able to take a test till the end of this month, if I dont start of course. I feel like I am being paronoid, but I swear the past few days I have been feelin kinda crampy and I have felt yucky all day today. So is it way to early to feel symtoms??? I feel stupid for asking but I am kinda freaking out cause we are financially ready for another baby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would say as soon as the egg implants. I started getting tired, moody, my veins in my chest were VERY noticable and my boobs hurt terribly as soon as the egg implanted for me. They say conception happened on January 9th for me and I started feeling symptoms January 14th. But like you said, every pregnancy is different as well as every person is different.
    I say wait until its time to test and take it from there. Good luck!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:06 AM on May. 4, 2009

• i was sooo woundering the same thing, my last period ended march 7th and i havent started yet and my boobs r hurting and i feel sick every morning my hubby says i am but idk how early u can start feeling symptoms??
    mammamakayla

Answer by mammamakayla at 2:14 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I think I was like 4 weeks when I started to get symptoms of morning sickness but even before I found out I was pregnant my boobs were extremely sensitive and I broke out really bad, but those are the same symptoms I get when Im about to start my period
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:54 AM on May. 4, 2009