frustrating!!!!!

me and my best friend's boyfriend are convinced that our S.O.'s like eachother (meaning my boyfriend and his girlfriend). they flirt constantly, and before i even thought about dating my boyfriend my bestfriend admitted to liking him. but now that we've brought it up to them they both deny it and she said that when she said she liked him it was a joke. i trust them both, but it still bothers me. should i just forget about it and see what happens?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• If it bothers you I'd tell them why it bothers you. No point in trying to bury something that isn't going to go away if their actions are going to keep on going the way they have been. Personally I'd be angry and feeling disrespected if that were me in your situation. I'd want to confront them both at the same time to put it out there. A true friend will stop what she is doing and consider your feelings, it's not ok that they flirt while they both have someone.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 2:17 AM on May. 4, 2009

• why even bring that up to them? if they didn't like each other, they will now... if you're man is worth keeping, keep those two apart, even if you trust them. i can totally see them hooking up and being ok with it since they know that you guys already think they like each other. dumb move...
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 2:20 AM on May. 4, 2009

• exsctly! why is your best friend flirting with your man??!!
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 2:21 AM on May. 4, 2009

• um i brought it up to them because it bothered me. ive learned from past experiences that if i bury something inside it's just worse in the end. and it wasn't a dumb move for me to bring it up. and she has a flirty personality, but it just seems to come out more when it comes to my boyfriend.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on May. 4, 2009

• keep her away from your boyfriend, not all friends are TRUE friends because if she was a true friend she wouldnt be flirting with your man even if she does have a flirty personality thats disrespectful to you
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:33 AM on May. 4, 2009

• High school drama grow up. really i don't think you have a thing to worry about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on May. 4, 2009