What do you think your reaction would be if YOUR husband said this?

Hubby and I seen a picture of a woman in lingerie and as soon as I seen her I said she had the same size boobs as me (b cup), and she was wearing a cross necklace. He jokingly said "Hey look, she's a Christian." and I laughed and jokingly said "Oh yea, a lingerie model." "It's funny that her cross pendant is RIGHT BETWEEN HER BOOBS, hmm?" He said "Yea I looked at them, but it's not like they're anything special." Umm, yea. He forgot for a minute that his wifes boobs are JUST like that. He likes big tatas obviously..Big fake ones at that. He felt guilty after it. lol, but what would you do to your dh/so if he said something like that without using his brain? I'm not asking for advice, just curious how other women would react.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wouldn't care. Just because he said HER BOOBS weren't anything special doesn't mean he was talking about all size B boobs. Not all boobs are the same.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 2:20 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I'd laugh at him, smack him upside the head then move on with my day..It's not like in reality he could get that girl anyways=]
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:21 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I think I'd just blow it off not worth the energy or the time it would take to get him back. Maybe the next time an male underwear ad was seen in front of us I'd make a similar remark just for kicks
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 2:21 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I wouldn't pay any attention. That's the reaction you should always give to adolescent stupidity.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:22 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I'd say "You're a brat" and laugh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on May. 4, 2009

• why should they be a big deal if he has those same boobs at home? he probably also said that so that you would not think he was lickin' his chops at the mere sight of this chick! he knows you! :)
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 2:25 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I don't get why it's an issue.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on May. 4, 2009

• men are idiots lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on May. 4, 2009

• He said "HERS weren't anything special", but the boobs that are attached to YOU are special!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:32 AM on May. 4, 2009

• OP again. We look at women all the time. He said it because that was the thought he had. Not to make me happy. He tells me when he thinks women's body's look good. I didn't get mad at him over it. I just told him he was busted, and that it's funny that men won't never tell their wives those things, but the truth comes always comes out. I think there is a difference. When he looks at me as his wife and a mother he does like my body. When he is only looking at my body, yea...It might look a hell of a lot less attractive than a lingerie model, but he still likes it. You can't be mad over men thinking something else is attractive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on May. 4, 2009