what r different little home ways u can see if ur prego??

i know it sounds dumb but my friend showed me a way u can see if its a boy or girl with taking a neckless and putting it over the top of ur hand and if it goes in a circle its girl an if it goes back an forth its a boy, i wanted to see if anyone knows of a secret way to see if ur prego or not i know just go get a test but i just want to try it till i get to the doctors

mammamakayla

Asked by mammamakayla at 2:20 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sorry, pregnancy test is it.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:21 AM on May. 4, 2009

• i did it with a sewing needle and the result was accurate oddly enough lol
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:25 AM on May. 4, 2009

• that was to determine the sex though pregnancy test is the only way to see if you're prego and I was 3 months along soooo
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:26 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Buy a test....there's no home way or every one would do it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on May. 4, 2009

• nothing to tell if ur pg but the dollar store tests worked better then the expensive ones in detecting the pregnancy hormone early when i was pg if you are trying to predict gender look up chinese lunar calendar gender predictor its 78% accurate and worked w/my 2 boys and my nieces and nephews
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 4:59 AM on May. 4, 2009