What is wrong with me?

Ok here is my story i'll be 10 weeks Tuesday,4/12/09 i spotted light pink went to brown lasted 3 days. Was told by the ER was implantation bleeding.2weeks ago i spotted for a day went back to the ER was told it was a threatend miscarry,well 5 days ago i spotted for a day again went back to the ER did pelvic ex, took blood etc told me was proble after having sex but i did'nt have sex that day it was the day before,well 2 days ago i spotted light pink again went back was told it was nothing because there was not cramps then today i spotted again now it's gone again. anyone else had this problem i dont see a dr till 12weeks and the er wont check my baby. plz comment i;m scared of losing my baby:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you lost any/all your symptoms?
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:36 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Spotting isn't abnormal and it is no reason to go to the ER.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I wouldnt be concerned about it unless you had cramps and the blood was bright red and enough that you could fill up a pad or tampon. Some women spot bleed through out pregnancy others dont everyone is different
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:38 AM on May. 4, 2009

• no still have morning sickness peeing alot bloated and streathy pulling feeling in my lower belly....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I think you are ok if you still have symptoms. Like Breezy said, If you cramp and you have a good amount of bright red bleeding, I would worry.
    I asked about the symptoms because I knew a girl who started spotting and lost her symptoms and ultimately lost her baby.
    If you are that concerned, try calling your doctors office and getting a sooner appointment. The ER probably won't give you an u/s because your cervix is closed, if they gave you a pelvic exam, but thats good if its closed!=]
    good luck and congrats on your baby!!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:42 AM on May. 4, 2009