True story....

I was at Target today and when I was leaving I noticed this girl waiting on my to leave, for my parking spot. This is probably one of my biggest pet peeves ever. I mean why would you sit there and wait for someone like that. So, I put my son in the car, everything I bought and put my cart up. I was in my car maybe 20 seconds and the bitch tapped on my window. She said "can you move your car?" I of course said "No." She than told me "I'm in a hurry, my daughter's in there." I said "that's not my problem" She then called me a fucking bitch and walked away. And I laughed. She was about eight months pregnant and needed to be slapped. Who does that? If I was in a hurry, I'd park anywhere and walk my happy little ass up to the store, instead of waiting on someone for at least three minutes. I didn't even have a very close spot either.

sarapurser

Asked by sarapurser at 3:03 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree with you, if she was waiting why not pull up to the store and wait. I HATE when people are stuck up my butt waiting for my parking spot. OMG, sometimes I just want to back up a bit too far and hit them! It would be their fault after all but of course I save my parking lot rage for another day! :)

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 3:08 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Ugh! I hate when someone is waiting for me and I can't move fast enough, I get this anxiety. I WILL NEVER be the person who holds up parking lot traffic just so I can wait for someone to do what they gotta do and then leave so I get their spot. I also have been the victim of taking my mom to Kaiser and being stuck behind some idiot that although the ppl they are waiting for to leave, have a baby, stroller, wheelchair etc. Still think it is cool to trap me there for 5 minutes just so they can get a better space. I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:10 AM on May. 4, 2009

• people waiting for me to leave doesn't bother me, but tapping on my window? some people are so ghetto!!
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 3:11 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I know. I mean how did she know I wasn't some crazy person who would've kicked her ass. What makes me sad is this woman has kids.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 3:30 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Wonder how this bitch treats her children. What gets me is that she had time to come knock on your window and ask you to move when she could have just found another parking spot. That pisses me off more then anything. Yes if someone is pulling out as im coming then ya i will take that spot but im not gonna wait. If I was you i would have took my bags put them in the car then went into another store or went right back into the same store just to piss her off even more after she had waited for you. Im just a bitch at times and if people are gonna be dumb then im gonna make them look dumb.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:10 AM on May. 4, 2009

• How about when they wait for your spot, but wait so close that I can't back my big ass van out to give them the damn spot. Then have the nerve to HONK at ME...dumbass ppl
    southernwldchld

Answer by southernwldchld at 5:13 AM on May. 4, 2009

• lol - I have to admit, there are times when this happens that my dh will put his stuff in the trunk then lock the car. Then he will smile and wave at the person waiting and go back into the store. Usually, standing right inside the doors waiting for them to drive off. He doesn't do this often, but he has done it.

Also, my ds has just gotten his license. He drives fine, but really doesn't need someone "up his butt" while he's trying to get out of a parking space. He had this happen today (lol - also at Target), and the woman was mad, because he wouldn't move, but, as he told me, he didn't feel he COULD get out, she was too close. She finally backed up some, he moved out some, but couldn't get all the way out, and she did this like 3 times, getting all irritated at him, before she was back enough for him to get out.

The time it takes to wait you could be in another spot an in the store already!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 5:17 AM on May. 4, 2009

• It seems to me you knew she wanted the spot before you even got to your car, I don't see the problem here, you were finished, you put your stuff in your car and then told her you weren't leaving? I think it's childish on your part for being stubborn and ignorant on her part for tapping on your window. So you both were in the wrong. I can honestly say I've never had anyone act that way to me when they were waiting on my spot, but I guess it's because I park really far away from the store because I want the excercise walking in.
    People need to chill out. What are you teaching your children?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on May. 4, 2009

• You get the other thing where you see a good spot,the car in it is running so it looks like they're about to leave,they put the car in gear,and sit there! You're like"are they going or what"? I'm always afraid to drive past for fear they'll pull out at that moment and hit me!It's always a 99 year old guy driving too.Why are they sitting in the parking lot with the car running when its not cold out?You can listen to the radio without the car being on!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:57 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I can see why you'd be annoyed if there were a bunch of other spots open but if the parking lot was packed then whats the problem, why not give her your spot, no need to power trip over it. It's really rude to tap on some ones window but then again maybe you were making it really obvious that you were only taking extra time to make sure she didn't get it. If your so territorial over your spot why don't you just pee on it like a dog to mark your territory. The poor woman is pregnant and in a rush to get her daughter and your over there messing with her and purposely taking your time so she doesn't get your spot. Like I said my opinion changes if there are a bunch of other close by spots , but I doubt that. I'll bet you just sat there for hella long and would've pulled out as soon as she drove by. My advice would be stop power tripping with the pregnant woman and find something better to do with your time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on May. 4, 2009