Is Enfamil Lipil with iron a good formula?

I'm a first time mom and i'm not going to breastfeed, so i was wondering about what formula to use. I know a iron fortified formula is best but i don't know what formula to use. I'm considering Enfamil Lipil with iron but quite a few moms told me that it causes constipation,doesn't mix well,taste bad, and doesnt digest well. I need some more advice!!! Is it a good formula???

Tatiana1790

Asked by Tatiana1790 at 3:05 AM on May. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

• A very good formula is enfamil lipil or if you do find that your child is have a bit of a hard time with diegesting that who Enfamil Gentlease Lipil I had to switch my daughter she has bad baby acid reflex and still at 11 months she has her times that it acts up. If you go to Enfamil.com you can register and they will send you coupons. GL with the first..
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:11 AM on May. 4, 2009

• i use it. i had to switch from similac because of WIC, but my LO handled both without a problem.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 7:44 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I have used Enfamil Lipil for both my boys and have not had any problems with it. I have never had it not mix well or give my little guys consitpation. If you mix correctly then you should be fine. Go to the enfamil website and sign up for coupons and samples.
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 10:28 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Oh honey, prepare for the breast feeding bashers!

Ask your doctor what they recomend for formula. Every baby is different and tolerates different formulas in different ways.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on May. 4, 2009