why do i feel like i have to cry?

but cant??
i have been feeling this way for a few weeks now...

i had my daughter 3 months ago and ... out of no where, ill start to feel very sad and have to cry and i can feel it coming, but NOTHING comes out...

why is this? any ideas.. i feel so weird..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If you don't have any tears, you could be dehydrated. If you can't show emotion, you could be suffering from PPD.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 3:21 AM on May. 4, 2009

• You just had a baby your body and emontions are running wild if you have to cry, cry if you have to laugh, laugh. Your just fine just let nature take its course you'll be just fine.. If you feel very depressed then call the doctor A.S.A.P and let them know whats up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I feel like this all the time. I assumed everyone did from time to time.. perhaps that's not the case hmm. I generally watch a sad movie.. and get it out of my system.. and then I'm ok for a little while.

s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 3:59 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Discuss this with your Doctor. PPD is very common but you want to make sure you have a good support system in place because it can get out of hand easily. Good luck, keep your chin up.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:30 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I have a three month old and I feel exactly the same way. I also have a lot of tension and some anxiety from time to time. I keep hearing it is normal and it will work itself out. I also have a three yr old and I don't remember this being an issue postpartum before. I feel guilty for not being the happy mom my girls deserve. Its just so hard to be alone all day and keep positive . . . this is probably not much help. But knowing you are out there and feel the same helps me!
    wildbrownmom

Answer by wildbrownmom at 11:53 AM on May. 4, 2009