I want to know what is inspirational to you.

I am writing everything down in this world that is inspirational. Sounds ODD but I have my reasons. I want to end up writing a book on what is good to people.

I want things like; "Treat others like you want to be treated". Inspirational quotes and name of author, phrases, words to live by, so on so forth. Anything that is good and that makes people feel good. They can be from the bible, from you, from a friend, a superior anything. Give it to me ladies lol.

Thanks so much for participating!

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 3:30 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The fantasies we all grew up with you know the one with prince charming saving the princess. He never cheats lies or breaks her heart.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:29 AM on May. 4, 2009

• As for quotes my favorite isn't really a quote it is a poem. The one about love, never being wrong or having to say it's sorry. I can't think of it all right now. Sorry
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:31 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I love the little dreams we had when we were little girls..yeah they were sweet. Tea parties on sunny days and the day was NEVER long enough for that one tea party with teddy and barbie lol. I have a lot of poems and scriptures on love. Thats an easy one :) thank you!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 5:38 AM on May. 4, 2009

• The arts inspire me: music, paintings, poetry, and architecture.

Nature also inspires me: the sounds, the sights, the smells - everything all around us that God created especially for us to make our lives more enjoyable and our world more beautiful.

♥♥♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:27 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I am inspired by watching thinspire videos and looking at thinspo pictures. I wish someone would reach out and help me, but its far too late.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:16 AM on May. 4, 2009