what else could it be?

I have a 31 to 32 day cycle. I was supposed to get my period by yesterday, two days ago a test said negative.
Things I notice:
Sore, tingly, heavy boobs
Nausea, And sense of smell
Extreme exhaustion and emotions
Frequent urination and increased discharge
Weight gain of about 8 pounds *no changes in diet*
A lot of dizziness

Any thoughts on what this is???
If I am pregnant?
If I am just late, what could all this be???

Any suggestions? Thanks!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I was in the same boat.. I had all the signs and missed my period i took 4 test and they all was negative this was about 3 to 6 days after my period... Then I took another test on my 2nd that is when i was about 9 days late and I got a positive so I would test in another week... I used E.P.T they work the best.... Hope this helps God bless

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 4:02 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I too would just wait another week to test. They say two weeks after missed period is the most sensitive testing. The prego test doesnt matter but E.P.Ts are easy to read and follow. GL!! Feel better...just relax, it does sound like prego!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 4:57 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Use a First Response test. It detected both my preg. over 1 week before my missed periods.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 9:41 AM on May. 4, 2009

• some people don't get pos before they miss there periods every women is different best thing to do so you don't get upset because you got a neg and then later find out you were preggo but was testing to early is to wait a week after you miss ur period. I"m two days late and i'm still testing neg so Idk. I"m going to wait a week and try again gl
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 1:51 PM on May. 4, 2009