What would you if on your hubbies email you found...

A message from a adult group saying your profile has been approved? You then view it to find that in his profile he says he wants 1 on 1 sex and a discreet relationship. I personally wrote him an email chewing him out in a nice thanks for making me feel like shit way, deleted the profiles, and woke him up telling him I'm taking a walk, and next time he goes to bed he should close out of his email. When I came back I found him on the computer only to get off as quickly as possible as I walked in. The he had the balls to tell me I can't sleep in our bed and that I'm crazy. Would you be pissed I mean he can't even admit it or take responsibility or give an explanation. I mean something for christ sake. He says it was a case of mistaken email addy. The profile had all his info down to his penis size. And the email was address to his name. Plus I just had his son that he has always wanted 4 wks ago. Any advice.

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 5:24 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• He told you that you can't sleep in your bed?! He's denying the email was for him even though it had all his info?!
    Instead of you sending an email to him you need to sit him down and tell him what you will and will not allow in your marriage - that you take your marriage vows very seriously and expect him to do the same.
    On that note, you can tell him that since he is the one hiding something and if he doesn't want to sleep with you then HE can sleep on the sofa!
    If he gets the urge to take sex outside the marriage then you need to take stock of yourself and decide how you will handle that situation. Personally, I would kick my husband out if he disrespected me like that.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:09 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Preferably other than leave him I love him.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:24 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Stay out of his emails. You should have simply closed it out instead of invading his privacy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:36 AM on May. 4, 2009

• It wasn't intentional trust me. We both have msn and I thought I was the last one on. It leaves your page open unless you shut off your comp. and so when I saw something about dating site profile being approved. I thought it was a mistake and was going to let them know I did not set up a profile. Then I saw his name and sorry I can't just wonder forever. As well who ever you are their should no secrets in a relationship. His business is my business and even if the page wasn't there he gave me his password so if didn't want me in it than that was just dumb.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:43 AM on May. 4, 2009

• sounds like you are making a mountain out of a mole hill. my fiance and I have been together for 3 years and I am always getting crap telling me my count is expired from sites I use to go to in my dating days.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 6:24 AM on May. 4, 2009

• well nobody was much help here....woman sometimes have no compassion and I am sorry on their behalf! That isnt right on your hubbys part. IF he wasnt doing anything wrong he should have hugged you and comforted you not kick you out of the room calling you fucking crazy. Do not know about some of these woman but husband do not do that if they love you ladies. Try sitting down another day and talking RATIONALLY to him about it. No blaming no fighting no accusing etc. just get your answers you need like he ISNT cheating, he WANTS to cheat, he WANTS to leave etc....stay calm no matter what you are a mama to a new fragile lil baby you need to stay strong for that baby. Do what is best for your health and that babys health GL
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 6:40 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Anon yeah right, and what if she didn't find that email? He WAS looking for a discreet 1 on 1 for SEX outside his marriage. No, I don't think you are making a mountain out of a mole hill. He was looking to cheat and probably still is. I would sit down with him and TRY to get behind the truth and suggest counseling and if that doesn't work leave his a**

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:50 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I would not stand for being treated that way. The louder a person declares they didn't do it, the more likely it is they did it. He should have been able to let you know there was nothing to worry about without that kind of behavior.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 8:09 AM on May. 4, 2009

• ITA with the poster above me. you arent crazy. i dont have much advice because if a man wants to cheat he will. im sorry :[ he sounds like a creep to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I don't care how you found it, you have the right to know about this behavior. After all, should he hook up with someone it totally could effect you----there are STDs out there, some deadly! So wth anon? He needs come come clean. Deny is the first strategy, calling you crazy is the second. Don't give in until you communicate and can come to a mutual consensus about what is ok online and what is not. Maybe he was just seeing what was out there, not going to do anything, but he took it to a level that was inappropriate and could potentially damage your relationship for good. You not sleeping in bed? What about tonight? Stand strong, he did it and needs to come clean.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 8:51 AM on May. 4, 2009