Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please help me asap...

I found out something tonite I posted on another post and I believe I can not fight my ppd any more. I feel like disappearing. Thoughts of hurting myself exc. I just need some one to talk to.


Asked by hot-mama86 at 5:35 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Health

Level 26 (29,263 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (8)
  • Hey you have me. Need to get away, I live right upstairs come get me anytime we can take a walk or something I read your other post to and all I can say is fuck him if my man did that you would have seen his ass being thrown over the balcony anyways I am always here!

    Answer by nickynova at 1:44 AM on May. 7, 2009

  • Im sorry your feeling that way!!! I think you should seek counsling! Do you have anyone right now that can be with you! ((Hugs)) Message me anytime!

    Answer by sunshine21pa at 5:48 AM on May. 4, 2009

  • Yeah my hubby which is what set it off

    Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:55 AM on May. 4, 2009

  • Do you have any instant messaging programs? I have Myspace Im (, Yahoo (selfrighteoussuicide2001) and MSN (look up let me know, I'll open one up. :D

    Answer by Gremlyn at 6:10 AM on May. 4, 2009

  • You feeling better did someone talk to you yet? Im on AIM too if you need me anytime hun (AliciaGines) is my aim

    Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 6:34 AM on May. 4, 2009

  • Sweetie, if you feel like acting on those thoughts to hurt yourself, PLEASE call 911. I'm serious, they will make sure you get the help you need. It is better to seek medical help for your ppd than to live with it untreated and possibly cause more harm than good, not only to yourself, but for your child. A child growing up with a suicidal mother, or one who has died from suicide, or one who cuts herself to ease her pain, grows up with psychiatric issues of their own.
    Please seek medical attention immediately for your ppd, even if your feelings of hurting yourself go away.

    Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:03 AM on May. 4, 2009

  • talk to a friend or your partner or something and if you cant talk to them then feel free to message me and I'll try to help

    Answer by MommaandStepMom at 7:08 AM on May. 4, 2009

  • Thank you all very much I call a good friend of mine and she talked me through my break down. Counselers always want to put me on long term meds. See I have bi-polar which doesn't help with ppd. This is my 2nd out of 3 pregnancies I've had it. I can control my acting on thoughts if I talk to some one. I still have a while ahead before I'm 100% A ok, but I'll get there. Those of you who offered to talk I may yet take you up on that. Thanks again, it is greatly appreciated.

    Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:28 AM on May. 5, 2009