Im about 27 weeks And i haven't felt the baby move in a little over 24 Hours is this normal or not? no bleeding but i am experiencing some cramping And nausea.

FirstMomAnt

Asked by FirstMomAnt at 5:51 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• First try getting a Coke... drink that and lay on your left side. Wait an hour and see if you feel any movement. If not, call your OBGYN or go to the hospital ER.

That's what my doctors did when I didn't feel my baby moving.
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 6:08 AM on May. 4, 2009

• My OB told me the same as Gremlyn, except they told me to drink orange juice. Any drink with a lot of sugar should get the baby moving within an hour. Start the kick-test now if you haven't already.... and Do call your doc ASAP and tell them that you are very concerned.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 7:38 AM on May. 4, 2009

• My daughter was such a stress ball. She barely barely moved, if it weren't for the bulging stomach I would never have known I was pregnant! lol But, the doctor always told me to go for a long walk and then come home and lay down on my left side and drink juice. Most of the time that got her to squirm a little bit. Good luck mama!
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 7:49 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Don't go to the ER. You go to Labor and Delivery. GL. I always pressed on my belly a bit to see if she would move out of the way.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 8:05 AM on May. 4, 2009