Is this normal?

Ok I had a baby 3/19/09, Last thursday night I thought I was starting my period. But it only lasted until Sat morning and then stopped completely? Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Health

• After I had my daughter I stop bleeding from the birth and then started again a few days later and then stopped again a few days later. When i went to the doctor I told them that I had already had my period they said that, that wasnt my period it was just the rest of the bleeding from the birth. And that when I started my period I would know it. Trust me I did when it started a week or so later. It is honestly like the hoover dam opened. You bleed really bad your first period back. I couldnt leave the house for the first few days it was so bad. Good luck :)
    kaitsmommy1008

Answer by kaitsmommy1008 at 8:55 AM on May. 4, 2009