Serious baby momma dramma!!!

I just don't understand women who don't want their childs fathers in thier childs life. My husband loves his daughter so much. He has lost alomost 9 years of her life do to her mother. I think she has a control issue if you ask me. My husband tried to get visitaion of his daughter when we got together. But some how everytime he went to court he never got it. She constanty lies to get her way.We did get her a few times here and there after her mother realized I wasn't going anywhere. Now she is ten years old and we have had visitaion for a year now. In the begining she wanted to come every weekend. My husband, our two children and I where so happy. Then her mother pulled some stupid stuff again,and back in court again, we are fitting for visitation. She is always violating her court order. Anybody have any advice to this situation????

shayna08060

Asked by shayna08060 at 7:30 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• each situation is different.... if you knew my Ex, you would agree that my kids don't need to be anywhere around him!

My ex is an abusive alcoholic, that has now become a meth addict as well. But of course the judge thought the same thing when he approved a restraining order against him, and it includes a No-Contact clause not only for myself but also for all three of my kids.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 7:43 AM on May. 4, 2009

• if she is violating the court order go to your court house to the prothonatary's office and file for an emergency hearing for visitation or file a contempt order against her becuz she is violating the order. beat her to the punch take her to court this time. and you can file these papers on your own at no cost.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:53 AM on May. 4, 2009

• you know what go for the gusto file both for an emergency hearing and for contempt good luck
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:55 AM on May. 4, 2009

• yeah, the only thing you can do is try to make a bigger stink about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:58 AM on May. 4, 2009

• And document everything! Even if you just have a dollar-store journal, write down the date, time, and what was said to whom. Few courts will aloow this as evidence, though, but it has worked in our caase. If you can get witnesses to any conversations, bring them to court with you.
    Kauna

Answer by Kauna at 8:22 AM on May. 4, 2009

• All you can do is make sure you document everything that happens, whether it's a missed visit or a nasty remark. We went through the same thing with my husband's ex until she disappeared with his son.

sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:23 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I didn't stop his sperm donor from being in my sons life, his "father" chose to ignore him for almost 13 years. Now, I will not force my son to have anything to do with him and my son no longer cares about his "father". It gets to a point that you stop trying and stop caring about the father. If he wanted to be a man, he would have been around for the last 13 years, his loss, not my sons. He has someone that has stepped in to be a dad and that is who he thinks of as his dad. Sad thing is, that this man has done more for my son in the last 3 years than his own "father" has in 13 years. Some men, do NOT deserve to be a dad because they are losers and don't care.

For those dads that do care and want to have a relationship with their kids, GREAT! FIGHT for your rights and time with your child.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:26 PM on May. 4, 2009

• first off...no one would be a momma to my kids, ...DH would never see my kids if he would remarry...i am who i am....

no woman would touch my children..yell at my children nor look at my kids..like they were her own...
    NO THANKS.
    Anonymous

• my kids dad is an evil self centred barstard, he rarely can be bothered with my 3, and forgets their birthdays, never rings them, enquires about them, pays a conscience pittance, his family are the same, if he does see them he rubs their noses in his and his 6 year old daughter with his new familys life, and holidays etc , all the things my kids dont have incidently he laughs in my face if i have a problem with the kids, and verbally abuses me if he has the chance, now hes not with me he doesnt hit me at least
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on May. 5, 2009