teeth problems , i need some home remedys to deal with pain?

hey i am only 17 weeks and 5days , and the bottom jaw on my right side is killing me horrible ... it hurts so bad i barely slept last night, and i was wondering it anyone knew any home remedys to ease the pain ? i am going to make a dentist apt soon but i am going to see if the work can wait until after my baby is born , because i dont think me being really afraid and stressed out will be ok for the baby. i am highly scared of a dentist , so someone please give me some home remedys that work really well and fast working too... thank you so much

trickyplus2

Asked by trickyplus2 at 8:21 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like me..one of my wisdom teeth are coming in and its killing my jaw and hurting my ear as well. I just take some tylonel or u can use some orajel. Ive gotta go to the dentist. Dont be scared they have medicine that wont hurt the baby. I know several ppl that had to have dental work done and their babies were born healthy as could be. I know how u feel i worry about everything and this is my second. I think i worry more with this one more than my last.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 8:35 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I'd go in anyway. It might be wisdom teeth or you might have an infection. An infection can spread and cause a lot of problems in pregnancy. Just get it checked out.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 8:40 AM on May. 4, 2009

• sorry, but it sounds like you will have to go to the dentist....

If you have a bat (baseball bat) stand on it. Use a chair or something to hold on to so you don't loose your balance. It will make your tooth pain go away, but only until you step off the bat.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 8:53 AM on May. 4, 2009