Why does my mouth always tast like I just woke up and I'm constanly spitting?

It's always dry. I've tried gum but my mouth soon gets tired of chewing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You probably just need to drink more water. You could be a little dehydrated. But then again i read its normal to have dry mouth during pregnancy because of everything going on in your body.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 8:31 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I drink water all the time bottle of water wt me at all times. Even than I ave nasty dry mouth. Its disgusting. And annoying.
    T.Mod

Answer by T.Mod at 8:36 AM on May. 4, 2009

• You might have something called swamp mouth. Alot of pregnant get it.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 8:44 AM on May. 4, 2009

• thats GREAT lol
    T.Mod

Answer by T.Mod at 9:37 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I was just wondering...what does swamp mouth taste like? I have not missed my period but I have a really bad taste in my mouth at sometimes it feels like it is going numb(That might just be the fact that I have wisdom teeth coming in) Plus I feel like I am about to choke on the amount of saliva that is in my mouth. Don't know if I am pregnant or not. People keep telling me that I am so when I get home from my vacation my fiance is gonna have a test waiting for me so we can find out. But yeah I was just wondering what it taste like.
    OklahomaBabyG

Answer by OklahomaBabyG at 4:09 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Also. I forgot to mention that I have been feeling like I am gonna throw up at the mention of some food. And my throat REALLY burns. Have gas really bad(TMI I know). Another weird thing...I feel like I am having hot flashes(or power surges as my fiance calls them lol) So I will turn the air on and will start to freeze. It hurts to lay on my tummy(That is how I ALWAYS lay). If someone could just send me a message or something I would be so happy.
    OklahomaBabyG

Answer by OklahomaBabyG at 4:16 PM on May. 17, 2009