why is he ignoring me

why is my former boyfriend ignoring me? I have followed all his stupid rules and i'm still not good enough for him to answer my IMs or my emails.Should I stop in and see him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Don't you know how to "catch a guy?" Guys are all about the chase. It is their nature. With you calling and IM'ing all the time the "sparks" aren't there. Quit calling and IM'ing him.. in a few days he will start thinking "whats going on? She doesn't want me?" and you will probably receive a call.. If he DOESN'T it means he isn't into you and wants you to leave him alone.. which I suggest you do and let him wonder if you met someone else/etc.
    Anonymous

• He is probably seeing someone else.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on May. 4, 2009

• are you serious??? why are you still in contact with a former boyfriend and WHY are you following HIS rules? he is playing games with you and leading you on until he finds someone new. do not go see him. stop sending him IM's. move on with your life and shine like a star. he is pulling you down...do not let a man ever bring you down.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Because he's a sad sad excuse for a human being. Dump him ASAP.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:40 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Don't hound him. He's obviously not interested in staying in contact with you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on May. 4, 2009