First Preg. Need Help

Ok this is my first preg., i have had 8 misscarg. and 1 blighted ovum. i am 15.3 weeks at this point. 2 Days after sex i will bleed heavy in the morning with 1 quater size clot and then lighten up and stop at night. it is the next day and i am cramping on the right side only, the top of my abd. is tight and i'm sick to my stoumich. i see my doc agian next monday. is it something i need to worry over and call or can it wait till i see him.

MommySai

Asked by MommySai at 9:04 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would def call anytime you bleed you need to call
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on May. 4, 2009

• You said "I will bleed", does that mean this happens often?
    ours

Answer by ours at 9:12 AM on May. 4, 2009

• i did not mean to but the "Will" in there ...
    MommySai

Answer by MommySai at 9:14 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Ohh okay. Well I definitely agree with the first post, don't ever hesitate to call your doctor right away if you are bleeding anything more than a small amount of light pink RIGHT after sex. I wish you the best of luck momma and really hope you and baby are ok.
    ours

Answer by ours at 9:15 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I would stop having sex until you talk to your doctor...I have bleeding with this pregnancy and my doctor told me to stop having sex until he gave me the go ahead...I wouldn't risk it.
    NiahandAvasmama

Answer by NiahandAvasmama at 9:18 AM on May. 4, 2009

• the best thing to do is call your ob you don't want anything to go wronge this time
    littlemoma520

Answer by littlemoma520 at 10:17 AM on May. 4, 2009