How many of you (picture)

have used Intelligender?

Photobucket

Did it work? How early did you use it?

ours

Asked by ours at 9:11 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes I have used it. I was around 25-26 weeks, maybe earlier?!

I will be able to tell you in a few weeks if it's right. I am due the 20th lol.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 9:13 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Oh, you're not getting an ultrasound done?
    ours

Answer by ours at 9:14 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I didn't even know there was such a thing...I would get one just for fun but my ultrasound is next Monday so I think I can wait :)
    NiahandAvasmama

Answer by NiahandAvasmama at 9:16 AM on May. 4, 2009

• We did. I had one u/s down but the baby decided to be modest. :) and since I don't believe in more than one unless medically necessary we just have to wait and see hehe.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 9:20 AM on May. 4, 2009

• It's only $30 and it says that if you take it from 10 weeks on that it's 94% accurate. I'm buying it either way but I wanted to know once I use it, how much I can rely on it by the results you ladies have gotten and if they were right. :]
    ours

Answer by ours at 9:20 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I got the result "boy" hehe. So we will find out soon! :) If you don't close the question I will try and remember to tell you what the result was after the birth sometime!
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 9:24 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Haha ok! I doubt you will though, you'll have your baby! Right after I had my son I totally forgot about cafemom till about a month later.
    ours

Answer by ours at 9:25 AM on May. 4, 2009