how ca i get over my ex???

mommy_0869

Asked by mommy_0869 at 9:14 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• i am right there with you sweetie. im having trouble to. it not like i cant justify the breakup because he was a monster on every level you can imagine....but i just cant get him out of my head and heart.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Start dating, you will find that there are so many different people out there.. Start living life, don't let someone else control your happiness.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:34 AM on May. 4, 2009

• yeah thats so true Mrs.Leftlane, but when you are an older person its real hard to find people to date. so that easier said than actually done...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Its best not to rebound date,give yourself time, spend time with good family and friends, keep busy if you see him walk on by head held high, say hello if you want to, start to enjoy yourself your confidence will show through dont expect too much when you do meet someone else, keep it cool, you are greiving, whether it was a good relationship or a bad one, if it was bad your emotions are going to be of anger, sadness, you wont just grieve who you lost, but what you lost, if any of what you did you could have done different, you will feel angry with yourself, you will survive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I have to agree with MrsLeftlane. Once you find another person it'll be a lot easier.

For example, my story-
    When I was 17 I got pregnant twice but both resulted in miscarriages. By the time I miscarried the second time, I was 18. When I got pregnant the first time, my bf planned to propose and everything but I miscarried and so those plans went into the gutter. The second time was not as pretty. Not only did he not believe me, he dumped me.

Two months after that, I found out he had another girlfriend on the side throughout the entire first pregnancy but felt bad and broke up with her. That I might have been able to forgive. However, after I miscarried, he got himself another girlfriend, while we were still together, and got HER pregnant and guess what? He completely believes her and is there for her whenever she needs.

Of course it was hard. But now? I'm in my second relationship since him and it's been great
    fallen_tennyo

Answer by fallen_tennyo at 11:57 AM on May. 4, 2009