If your dh/so was the perfect donor would you agree with him to sell it?

According to a reproductive tissue services company there is a huge demand of donors. Unfortunately only a few pass the perfect donor criteria:
Normal laboratory test
six feet tall

blond or brown hair

blue or green eyes

medium complexion

medium build

is in college or is a college graduate and has dimples.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• id let him but how sad that that is the criteria. we need more diversity that that
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 9:50 AM on May. 4, 2009

• lol sounds about right to me, i'd take some of that sperm ;]
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on May. 4, 2009

• My husband is't "perfect" I guess...he's not "medium" complexion and he doesn't have "blue or green" eyes. He has the cutest dimples though.
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 9:52 AM on May. 4, 2009

• No I would not want him to do it for totally selfish reasons. That child would technically be 50% him and out in the world somewhere. I just would find that hard. I would not give my eggs either. Mine would not fit that perfect criteria, but he is perfect for myself, and our 3 perfect children!

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 9:56 AM on May. 4, 2009

• No I wouldn't encourage so because I would have a hard time knowing their was one of my children out there (or his children really) It seems like adoption (which is great) but emotionally equivalent.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 9:57 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I wouldn't care. I guess I really don't see the problem with it. If he fit that criteria and wanted too I would be fine with it.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:59 AM on May. 4, 2009

• When my son was in college he sold plasma and sperm to make ends meet sometimes. No big deal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on May. 4, 2009

• No. And I'd never sell my eggs. DH is almost "perfect", though. 5'11" and no college degree.... otherwise he meets all the criteria. I wouldn't want there to maybe be one of our offspring out there that we are not raising. Really, what if they "hooked up" with one of our children years down the road? We'd never know and that would be weird. I know, its sooooo rare, but I still couldn't help but think it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on May. 4, 2009

• as long as these kids will not surface in two years cause mommy dearest wants child support,
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:16 AM on May. 4, 2009

• No I wish people would just adopt the 143,000,000 kids already here and in need of homes!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on May. 4, 2009