what things do your neighbours do that annoys you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Leave there yappy dog out and it runs at us when we walk at night! some of them watch everything, they are elderly and I never have privacy!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 9:58 AM on May. 4, 2009

• We keeping inviting them over, and they come! LOL we love our neighbors. We do have some guy in our sub who used to ride a Spree around, like a maniac! He wasn't directly my neighbor, but was out of line when asked to stop by another--swore and flipped the guy who asked him to slow down off. BUT he hasn't been seen since.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 9:58 AM on May. 4, 2009

• send emails and emails and emails of jokes. I hate to change my email address but I'm thinking of getting another one and giving to others for legitimate use!!!! I don't even read them any more. Sometimes just to be nice I'll respond that the joke was a good one, really funny unbelievable. sigh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on May. 4, 2009

• They get into full blown arguments when I am right there. I usually have to leave while they are calling each other every name known to man. It's embarassing. They also do this in front of their kids.

They let their dog in my apartment if I leave the back door open. He just walks in like it's his house.

They smoke mad amounts of weed and if I turn my A/C on it gets in my apartment. They also smoke in the stairwell, which is not allowed.

And that's just my right across the hall neighbors..I don't know my downstairs one yet.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:00 AM on May. 4, 2009

• drive crazy when they go past my house because their dog is chasing them and trying to get in front of their car. They also get out in the yard and yell at each other with lots of cuss words. They scream and cuss at a small child (about 4 years old) The older woman that lives ther (we call her granny) races the bus to beat it to our bus stop (so she can dart around it) and she has almost hit the bus 2x that I saw.

They are just bad neighbors.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 10:02 AM on May. 4, 2009

• They slam their cardoors at all hours of the night.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:03 AM on May. 4, 2009

• The neighbors across the road drive me nuts. She gives him a lap dance with the lights on and the window shades up! Everyone can see everything, children included! It is gross to live right across the street from that and all our front windows show the disgusting view. I'm not the only one who has complained, half the neighborhood knows and hates it as well. It's like they are showing off (but if you saw her body, there is nothing to show off). But none of us knows what to do, they are relatively new to the neighborhood.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Park in random places in the parking lot.
    Pound around upstairs at THREE AM.
    Keep their TV on really loud all night long.
    Let their damn kids run around right outside our windows when our daughter is trying to sleep.
    I could go on.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:04 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Have loud parties and sing all night ...and shoot fireworks in the middle of the night.
    minasmama6

Answer by minasmama6 at 10:06 AM on May. 4, 2009

• They smoke outside and throw their butts all over and they get in our yard and then I have to clean them up.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 10:10 AM on May. 4, 2009