how can i do it?

maybe its a breakup with my lover... but i just dont seem to have any selfesteem anymore- please someone help this sad woman who wishes she were dead.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Volunteer at a hospital or nursing home, with HeadStart or with the Ladies Auxilary of the Fire Department, Volunteer with 4H they all need people, women all of the time. And help in any of those and other places is greatly appreciated. Do you have kids?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on May. 4, 2009

• You can do it...My life was so different 4 yrs ago than it is now...it can turn around one day at a time and all of a sudden you look back and can't believe how far back you used to be!! Actually it took me a day at a time to get in the valley and then it was a climb back up the hill. The good news is you realize your in a pit!! Waste no more days..start the climb out!! Tomorrow is the first day to the rest of your life...make a twist in the story, dare to dream ad chase it...your not stuck move those feet!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:06 AM on May. 4, 2009

• you are a worthy person alone and by yourself. you do not need another to prove your worth. yeah it is sad when a relationships ends but you are you . you were ;you before that lover and you are still you. and as you you have worth and a purpose. your worth isn't dependant on another persons feelings toward you
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 10:08 AM on May. 4, 2009

• No one can make you feel better about yourself except for you. You must feel it to believe it. Wishing you were dead does nothing for you but bring you down even more. Look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself your worth it and your worth more than you've ever got. Tell yourself your smart, pretty and you can do anything you want. If you say it enough you will believe it. Go get your nails done, your hair buy a new outfit and go have fun. You only live once. No need to sit around and feel bad for yourself when your only wasting your time and your life on someone who no longer cares. If its meant to be they will come back to you and if not your better off without them. You must love yourself and know your self before you can love someone and give yourself to someone else.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 10:09 AM on May. 4, 2009

• what is it that you dont like? make a list...i had to do that too, after a break up with my hubby. im getting older & he found someone younger...so of course i felt lesser...so i made a list. #1. my hair...same old boring style.so i cut it & colored it. I have dark hair what not gray, so i put 3 different colors in it...to cute, totally different and it made me feel different. then i decided i didnt like my wrinkles, so i bought some wrinkle creams.YES! they work! not completely, i have to be realistic, i wont ever be nineteen,but im not 50 looking 70 anymore. Next i need to firm up and loose weight. so i bought the acie-berry stuff that oprah has been raving about. That works too! as i see the transformation i feel better more everyday. I still fight the grief of my lost relationship, so i chanel all the negative energy into myself...guess what, its ok to be selfish! Now, im saving for a boob job! WHY NOT! make a list & do it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I know that it is very hard to start over again girl. I have been there and done that mine is still new too. You just have to tell yourself that you are better off with out him. I have found that by focusing on something positive in my life it has made it a little easyer to cope with. You can't just focus on the negative and the past. Do something to make yourself happy because you deserve it. You may not think so now but believe me you really do deserve to be very happy. try some thing new a hobby or something you used to enjoy doing. keep your mind active and it makes it easier not to dwell on the things that make you sad. You can do it . It is like a puzzle that some one took apart, It may take a while but you can only put one piece back at a time. God bless you!
    rachel0226

Answer by rachel0226 at 10:22 AM on May. 4, 2009

• yes i have 20 ytr old daughter who is c oming home for the summer and a 12 yr old boy . My hubby and i are living in the same house and i so desperately tried to make up to everyone. I think they are tolerating me but hubby wont have sex or even kiss or hug me - hell he doesnt even want me in the same bed.
    Anonymous