Cat pee in carpet

How do I get the smell out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Home & Garden

• vinegar mixed with water and then baking soda over the top. leave it sit for a few hours until its dry and vacuum it up. if that doesn't work rent a rug doctor and use nothing but vinegar and water to clean the floor, it will suck that and more out of your carpet. I own one and love it and i promise it will get rid of the smell.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 10:13 AM on May. 4, 2009

• We have this stuff called "Nature's Miracle Stain and Odor Remover". You can find it online or in pet supply stores. It works great on everything I have used it for, ferret smell, food stains from my kids, dog pee etc. It's awesome!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on May. 4, 2009

• PetSmart carries stuff called Natures Miracle. Not only does it removing the smell it removes the stain. ALL organic stains. It isn't cheap but it is excellent.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:18 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Natures miracle does work as well as vinager and water.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:52 AM on May. 4, 2009

• We use Urine Be Gone. We have tried everything else and nothing works as well. We buy it at Bed Bath and Beyond.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 5:19 PM on May. 7, 2009