How do you encourage him to want MORE sex?

After infedelity in the marriage both ways and recovering from it (things will never be perfect again but we have forgiven eachother and tried to move on), I still have a sex drive and he just doesn't have anything at all. He is 39 and I am 30, and we have a constant high stress level in the house because of both of us working, bills and parenting 5 kids. What can I do to re-awaken the spark in him? I have tried conventional stuff like dressing up and getting the kids out of the house. Once a month quickies aren't cutting it for me.

Pogovina

Asked by Pogovina at 9:19 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• Have you tried getting you and him out of the house? What about going away for the weekend? Somewhere you can both rest and relax and not worry about anything. Do not have any expectations, whatever happens happens. My sis is going thru something similar and they had to take time to get to know each other again. It is likely you are both very different people now. Take your time and work out the kinks as they come along. Try doing some stuff with him that he likes. Plan a fun date, where ya'll go to a basketball game, or Putt-putt... something where you can both be silly and have fun while enjoying each other.
    chel1195

Answer by chel1195 at 9:43 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• i went through the same thing,he didnt want nothing to do with sex,i took the kids to a movie once a week and used that time for oral sex to start with,stop just before he cums,cream on breasts and let him lick them works for me ,message me for more ideas i have tried and they worked
    sue22

Answer by sue22 at 12:32 AM on Jun. 21, 2008