Give us your miracle of God

What miracles has God put in your life today?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• My husband is losing his part time job (found out last week). We've been discussing him getting another or me just getting one (currently SAHM). He's been worrying but I've trusted that God would provide for us. Just yesterday I was offered a babysitting job so I could still stay home for 2 days a week...$80 a day. I would be making almost EXACTLY what my husband was making with his PT job ($160 a week). Neither one of us were seeking jobs at this point. It just landed in our laps!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Just today? God has perform many miracles in my life. I would not be alive today if it weren't for Him. He saved me from a rapist father, protected me while I was in deep depression and drugs, He showed me the right path to live my life. Still today He holds a great presence in my life. The miracle today is that my children are healthy despite being so close to the new flu that's going around.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on May. 4, 2009

• God has been good to my family and I.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I have a job today, Felipe's heart defect was successfully repaired two years ago so he is healthy today, I have Felipe in my life today, I have friends and family who support me today, and... on a more TODA"y level... Felipe did not cry when I left him with his new nany this morning.
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 10:30 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I have an amazing family and a wonderful group of friends. I also have a job which I actually like and STILL have.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:16 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Well, let's see. I woke up breathing this morning. So did all my family. I always consider that a great miracle of God. My daughter took my granddaughter to her speech therapy,and afterwards, she came over here. When she got here, her car was making a weird noise. We looked,and her left front tire had a huge bubble on it that had popped,just as she pulled into the driveway. We ABSOLUTELY know for sure that God protected her and the babies and got them here safely. We have been praising Him all morning on that one.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 2:54 PM on May. 4, 2009

• None. Nada. Zilch. Not just for today, but ever. Thought you ought to know.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 3:30 PM on May. 5, 2009