Anyone in Rochester, NY?

Hi. I'm fairly new to Rochester, I've only lived here for about 10 months. Please help, if you can!

My son will be starting Kindergarten in the Fall. He has speech issues so he'll be attending school #25. Does anyone have any thoughts about this school, good or bad?

Can anyone recommend a good area/neighborhood in the city? I'd like to be not more than 15 minutes or so away from his school.

Thanks!

CookieMom108

Asked by CookieMom108 at 10:22 AM on May. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

• I am about 15 minutes East of Rochester and I don't know a lot about the city schools but I have the perfect site for you to get all the info on that kind of thing you need. www.rochestermommies.com Great site, NICE moms, very helpful. You can find me on there if you'd like too under the same screen name I have here.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 10:28 AM on May. 4, 2009