For the mothers whose only child has passed away...

What are you planning on doing this Sunday? Are you going to celebrate the fact that your a mom, even though your little one isn't with you.. Or do you want to just skip the day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• seriously, you put this under "just for fun"????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I didn't know where else to put it!!!!! What difference does it honestly make? I know alot of women read the just for fun so I put it here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I don't think this question should even be asked. Like they arean't going to be hurting enough on Sunday. Why does it matter what they will be doing??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Celebrate it I lost my baby on x-mas eve and still every year I celebrate my child's life don't fell bad about it embrace it and keep his/ her memory alive

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Even though you may not have your little one with you,just remember you will see him or her someday in heaven,so celebrate mothers day you deserve it so much!
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 10:31 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I'm asking because I lost my son on Feb 11th and people are saying you can celebrate your a mom.. and others are saying that since your son isn't here with you, you might just want to celebrate your own mom. Damn, you are so rude.. I was just asking a question..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on May. 4, 2009

• OP don't let anyone make you feel bad you deal with it how ever you want to may God give you strength and be with you God Bless

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on May. 4, 2009

• You are still a MOM!!! You can do whatever you want on Mothers Day. For the people that are telling you that you are not a mom, they are CRAZY. DONT LISTEN TO THEM!!! People these days...
    Just for Fun probably wasnt the best place to put this...but i understand. I have lost a child too. I am very sorry to hear that you lost your baby. I hope that you are comforted in the fact that you will, indeed see him/her again. God Bless.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I lost my daughter in April of 2000,and Mothers Day was hard.I celebrated on the inside.My family told me I wasn't a mom because I lost her-nice huh? By the next m.d.,I had my son,so it was much better.Still didn't get anything for m.d. from my family,this time the excuse was you are suppose to give to your mom,not your mom giving you something.My husband remembered me for both children.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:51 AM on May. 4, 2009

• You are still a mother. Telling someone that they are not because their baby died is as nuts as telling me I am not a mom if I lost my son at the age of 23. What difference does it make. You carried and gave birth to a human being, you had evey intention of loving and raising that person. You may no longer be a mom in the physical sense but you are a mom non the less. You have a right to be sad for your loss.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:04 PM on May. 4, 2009