How do you show appreciation to your husband?

Just wondering how you show appreciation to your husband when he's had a long day at work.

yaffamommy

Asked by yaffamommy at 10:26 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• I listen to him talk about his day. I make sure I take care of the dinner dishes and let him relax and watch tv or play his xbox360. I put our daughter to bed a littler earlier so he can have peace and quiet or just a little alone time for us. I thank him for dealing with the bs of the military on a daily basis and if he asks I will rub his neck or back. Never the feet but he will still ask.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 10:28 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I just try to make sure when he gets home he don't have to worry about anything and knows that i'll take care of it. I rub his back/neck/feet whatever he prefers, and just do as much to help him relax as I can.
    Rebeccaroe

Answer by Rebeccaroe at 10:35 AM on May. 4, 2009

• BJ's & HJ's, he loves 'em & after a long day I don't mind making it all about him sometimes. But, he often reciprocates &/or we end up having sex; it's a win-win.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on May. 4, 2009

• My husband doesn't mind a pat on the back and a "atta boy", or a decent meal, but what he really likes is sex, so that's the best reward in our house.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Rub his feet, fix him a big glass of sweet tea, give him a massage. tell him I love him and that I appreciate him.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 12:10 PM on May. 4, 2009

• When I know he's had a bad day I give him what I would want. I take his boots off (haha he loves when I do that) and I give him extra attention. I make his favorite foods. I put the kids to bed a bit early and we go take a shower and we talk and I rub his back. Then we crawl into bed and make love or play a board game or watch a movie. I hold him and tell him I love him and that everything will be okay.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 12:20 PM on May. 4, 2009

• not married, but for my SO i just rub the back of his neck while sitting on his lap and make sure to tell him how much i appreciate everything he does and puts up with. he loves having his chest rubbed/ scratched so i do that too and seal the deal with a really sweet kiss. anything he needs for the night is on me. i usually get some extra cuddle time in the morning or he gets up with my son so i can get some extra sleep. we compliment each other really well and actually enjoy doing things for each other.
    Anonymous

• The house is clean, dinner is on the table, he wants for nothing. I don't nag him when he walks in the door. I take care of him as well, if not better then his mother ever did. And he gets sex daily. LOL
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 3:40 PM on May. 4, 2009