Dr not open yet need a little help

K so I am 34/35 wks I have started having contractions they were about 45 to an hour apart yesterday (none yet this morning) But I have also had a lot of thicker creamy discharge. Should I go in or is this normal? A little nervous I know this probably has nothing to do with it but my 1st son has been abnormally cuddly with me the last 3 days think he knows?

This is my 2nd preg. but my first one my sac "leaked" slowly so I never knew my water broke. Ended up having a C-Section.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• discharge is normal , if you had contractions an hour apart then no i would not go in they would really just send you home
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:33 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Its normal, your hormones are changing to prepare you for labor. Your fluids will change and your mucus plug might be coming out slowly as well. The contractions are probably just braxton hicks as they should get stronger and closer together and not stop when you sleep. Your son probably can tell something is going on as your all probably preparing a little more for the baby now. ONce you have contractions that continue to get closer and last longer and get harder then you know its real labor. Your body is just preparing itself and its just hormones and probably your mucus plug slowly coming out. You can loose it at any point, I lost mine 3 weeks early. So its normal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on May. 4, 2009