Does 'work at home' really work and make money?

Surveys, google cash..ext. How to decide what is good, trustable, really work for me..Right now i am searching google, posting links on google and get paid.
Anyone knows, it it really works?
I read too much about work at home today, confused a little : (
please help!

gingercakegirl

Asked by gingercakegirl at 10:39 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• Is it a Home Business your are searching for or a Home Job? If it's a business, then I'd like to share with you about Gold Canyon.
    PM me if you would like more information.
    :) Marianne
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 10:47 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Typically, those programs (cashcrate, surveys, chacha, etc.) WILL make you money, but IMO it's not worth it. The time you spend is far wasted with the little amount you will make off your endeavors.

I have a home photo studio where I conduct my business, but I'm pretty sure that's not what you meant by "work at home" jobs.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 10:49 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I have a business that I run out of my home. I do freelance bookkeeping and business administration, and I do career and job search coaching. I am always happy to help Cafemoms with resumes, coverletters and job search strategy.
    - Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 10:49 AM on May. 4, 2009

• You will find 10 scams for every valid work at home job. You could read the information on my website, it's all companies I have tried and received a check from. Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:00 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Fludd, have you *tried* ChaCha? IMO it's WAY better than those survey sites. I've been a member of one survey site for over 4 months, and I try out every survey they send me and I've made $15 dollars total. I've been with ChaCha 6 weeks and I've made $175. So I guess it depends on the person.

Also, I have a home business that is free to try if you're interested! DiamondCreek Candles is a GREAT company to work with; there's always someone around to help you out. Our products really set us apart from all of the other candle biz's out there, take a look and see for yourself!

motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 11:37 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Can you work from home and make money? YES! Are you going to do it with GPT and survey sites? NO. You can make a few bucks that way but nothing really worth talking about... I have a home business and I pay the bills with my income, so it's more than possible!

I'm with Ameriplan. Ameriplan is Low Cost. Offers Lots of Benefits! No Selling, No Parties, Deliveries or Products to stock! No Cold Calls! And you will only have to talk to those that come to you. Work part time or full time with a full nation wide team for training and support when ever you need it!
    I work about 2-4 hours a day from my computer, an hour a day from the phone, and then do my training while I'm cleaning or playing with the kids. Most of our team is made up of moms just like you and me, and we hold an average of just 2-4 years for a 6 figure income for those that are willing to work the business. What could you do with an extra full time income?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:11 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I love what I do!
    Call 616-712-1741 and listen to the Audio there, that will give you all the details! Be sure to write down your questions for me to answer.
    Then Visit www.Request-Interview.info and fill in the information. I will contact you shortly afterwards and we can chat, I'll answer all your questions and we can get you started on your path to finacial FREEDOM AT HOME!!

Talk to you soon!
    Sabrina M Bowen
    Regional Sales Director

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:13 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Yes. Most definitely. The most profitable WAHM job is child-care, especially if you are accredited.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 12:31 PM on May. 4, 2009

• MOTHEROFANARIES: Yes, I've tried ChaCha. For the amount of time it took, it was like making $4-$5 per hour. Not worth it to me, but I agree that it's better than the other companies.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 1:13 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I have a work at home series of articles I have written in my Journal here at Cafemom.  You can read them at:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

I just completed my newest one:

How to Find UNIQUE Online jobs, which contains new job leads!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:43 PM on May. 4, 2009