what would you do?

Well hubby and i have 2 kids together and he got deployed before i had baby #2....... he was at a military base 2 mths before he deployed and i stayed home ( it was pointless to move that far away then move back) Well this girl called his phone and wanted to "hang out w/ him" i heard the voicemail. he says it was not like that ok well....then ...he deployed and i found a motel receipt for a holiday inn on our bank statement.....he always forgot his cell or "lost it" when he did drive home on "some" weekends to see us. He come home r&r and i found where he had the same girl that called his phone's address!! he will not admit anything he just says "i dont know" Ok i got over all that THEN....... a really close friend of his was talking to me and i asked him and he told me the truth he said he stayed in a motel w/ that girl.. He dont know he told me.I cant have sex or anything w/ him i feel i hate him what would you do seriously?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Run and dont look back
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on May. 4, 2009

• confront him with the issues, pack your stuff and leave!
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 12:51 PM on May. 4, 2009

• First off no girl should be calling someone' elses husband and wanting to "hang out".. Any Guy on the Planet will tell you that when he hears that he thinks he is going to get some! I would have blew my top just for a chick calling my husband. That would have been all I would have had to hear to know that he was doing something wrong! Tell him what you know and then go from there.
    Anonymous

• I did and he still will not admit it i mean his damn friends told me w/ his own mouth he screwed her in the motel! should i just leave and tell him he needs to admit that? i mean i went 15 mths being so good to him didnt even think of another guy and he did this shit to me? i wanna get even but 2 wrongs dont make it right i know
    Anonymous