Anon, Anon? 3rd Installment

You've hidden behind this mask
and made me want to ask
who you are, I want to know
more than anything. Though

I could bear to wait and see,
you cannot tolerate my poetry
and so I wonder even more
why you've undertaken this chore

to hide your name from us all
while you take the time to call
me Freak! And then you say
I should get a life today

I was curious, and thought it would be sweet
to know you, and perhaps to meet
here on this site, this CafeMom
So why are you hiding behind Anon?

BisketLiss

Asked by BisketLiss at 10:55 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Fabulous!
    julie.r0cks

Answer by julie.r0cks at 11:05 AM on May. 4, 2009

• 'Ode To Anon!' Thanks, very sweet of you. I'm happy that anons are the worst in your life of things to bother you to keep repeating yourself. I don't mind my screen name showing when I post in my groups actually, don't know why it bothers me in q and a!!! Guess cause I'm given the chance to do it, post anon in Answers. CafeMom's groups don't allow anons so I'm in the open there but the groups I join are generally not as vocally nasty as Answers' responders. So many of our military is dying overseas, jobs and homes, lives because of the economy are being killed off sadly. I joined to receive and give guidance from and to other moms nothing more. Some family members are here to and I don't want wars from them so I go anon or post carefully my thoughts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on May. 4, 2009

• LOL. Love it!
    SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 11:17 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I truly do not understand why posting anon bothers some people so much. And to spend so much time writing a poem about it! I'm very private and it certainly doesn't bother me that people want to remain anon. There might be family members or friends on here that they don't want to know what is going on. I don't even look at who wrote the question or gave an answer ... it really doesn't matter to me if they give their name or not.
    madsmom11597

Answer by madsmom11597 at 11:37 AM on May. 4, 2009

• it's funny when they use the anon to offend people. they feel so brave to say what they want but what is funnier is that they do it in the fake world of the internet. lololol
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 12:28 PM on May. 4, 2009