what should i do?

okay we are going to be moving (hopefully sooner than later) but my daughters room was done in dora. i painted her walls a real light pink and then put dora transfers on the wall. well i was in her room trying to get the transfers off and where they were you can tell they were there. yes the walls are dirty lol i washed them down a few weeks ago but we have a wood burner so well the ones that have a wood burner know the trouble i am going to try to wash them down again but if the outline of the transfers still show what should i do? should i repaint or just let them worry about it when we move? i plan on cleaning when i leave but this house was a pig sty when we moved in. i had to wash all the walls down and the cupboards four times before they were clean and the stove was covered in cat hair so should i worry about a few dora outlines?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 11:02 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Then I would definitely leave the Dora outlines in that case! maybe even enhance the edges with some permanent marker lol.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 11:23 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Oh you pig you, trashing up the house before you leave with Dora outlines. =Þ I'd re-paint the walls. Isn't that in tenant/lease agreements that you have to put them back to the original color anyway?
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 11:15 AM on May. 4, 2009

• well when we moved in they told us that we could do whatever we wanted and beings they are evicting us for no reason i am not real excited about making things easy for them lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:18 AM on May. 4, 2009

• No I mean you are going to leave it clean which is already better than the state you found it in so let the next owners worry about it.

If they want to paint let them paint. You just get yourself moved.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 11:19 AM on May. 4, 2009

• wow good idea mythic lol i know that he wont give our security back anyways cuz he's being a real donkey di*k so yea i am normally i am not like this i will clean and make it look better than when i moved in but naaaah not this time. thanks guys i guess i just wanted to feel better about what i was or wasnt going to do lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:26 AM on May. 4, 2009

• wow what was i trying to say up there i am normally not like this is what i meant lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:27 AM on May. 4, 2009

• LOL are you sure.... =)
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 11:32 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I always leave a place cleaner than I found it just because of pride. So clean and that's it. You were told you could do anything you wanted, so I would not worry about it. You mentioned being forced to move...so why bother busting your ass, chances are they will just slap cheap paint on the walls for the next tenant anyway, why waste your money.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:48 AM on May. 4, 2009

• If you had permission to change the paint color and you are being evicted, the leaving the place clean is all you have to do. Don't worry about the outline of the transfers. At least you took the transfers off for them. Many tenants wouldn't even do that much.
    Best wishes to you!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:19 PM on May. 4, 2009