what is this? tmi

me and hubby did the deed last night, i just got off of my period, there was no blood or anything, but the condom had some blood on it and he left his boxers on and so did they, nothing on the sheets or anywhere else but when i woke up this morning there was a little blood when i wiped....could my period come back? or is it a tear? or wth is it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Health

• It's probably just some left over blood from your period. If it was bright red and you guys had pretty rough sex then it might be a small tear on your cervix or in your vagina, but those heal quickly.

I don't think it's anything to worry about :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:13 AM on May. 4, 2009

• it was bright red blood, but im happy to hear its probably nothing to worry about thanks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Every time me and my husband do i spot alittle the next day.
    Anonymous