Have you been experiencing nose bleeds with seasonal allergies?

If so, what are you doing? What else are you using to help with seasonal allergies?

Mom2KnK09

Asked by Mom2KnK09 at 11:10 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Kids' Health

• Yea nose bleeds are common, the sinus passages can get so dry, they bleed. A saline nasal mist usually helps with that, also I take Zyrtec for my allergies and they make a Peds formula too, works well
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:11 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Yes. I give my son Zyrtec, and have him use a saline spray in his nose to keep it moist and prevent the bleeds.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 12:14 PM on May. 4, 2009

• My son had  seasonal allergies that were  bad. Last fall, he had allergies really bad with nose bleeds. Horrible nose bleeds that he had difficulty stopping. I started him on a new supplement and his allergies and nose bleeds are completely gone. you can look at www.liquidzeolite.org  for some info.  Message me if you want more info.  We were amazed at these results and this is completely natrual.  Mary

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 9:09 PM on May. 7, 2009