gosh when i dont eat right when i wake up my belly hurts sooo bad, and wanna throw up more...

taylor799

Asked by taylor799 at 11:10 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• TROLL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on May. 4, 2009

• whats the question?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I don't know what the question is but I'll suggest crackers or toast before you get out of bed in the morning. That way your stomach isn't completely empty before you get up and start moving around.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:44 PM on May. 4, 2009

• eat and take your prenatal vitamin about an hour before bed, don't eat anything that will give you heartburn or acid reflux though that will just keep you up. and try to eat as soon as you wake up, saltine crackers didn't do it for me, but i heard that works for most ppl. i had to eat a popcicle every morning for a while. so eat something sugary when you get up, whatever works for you. toast and jam is good too. and juice or milk if you feel like it, to get your nutrients back up.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 11:43 PM on May. 4, 2009