Good morning ladies. How is everyone doing this morning?

my hubby had to go on a trip for work so its just me and my little guy for the next week. other than that, we are pretty good.

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 11:18 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• cranky me and mine on the outs. I just want peace.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on May. 4, 2009

• aww im sorry anon. i hope your day gets better.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 11:21 AM on May. 4, 2009

• BAAAAD MOOOOOOOOOOOOOD KIDS PLAAAAAAAAYING UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I feel sad this morning. Rough night last night with my anxiety. My mind never stops it's so frustrating. My life is complicated.

canadiangirl5

Answer by canadiangirl5 at 11:23 AM on May. 4, 2009

• marvelous!!!! My night will suck tonight, but so far the day is well!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 11:24 AM on May. 4, 2009

• So far so good thanks. Things are picking up at work, so the money is nice. DH is laid off so right now I don't have to worry about paying a sitter. House payment has been made, food in the fridge, kids healthy, almost warm enough to open the pool. Hope your week goes by quickly and your DH has a safe trip.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:40 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Horrible. One thing after another today. I woke up to my car being towed, and they wouldn't let us just move it. He said it would cost $40 to get it back. By the time my husband could get to the tow lot, they had raised the price to $85 for who knows what. We had to use rent money to pay for it, which rent is late after today. So we'll be getting an eviction notice next week for our rent being late, bc of the tow fee, and our landlord is the one who called it in, turns out. Our other car is broke down, and we've been turned down twice for a personal loan to get it fixed. Gr. What else could go wrong?
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:46 AM on May. 4, 2009

• alive breathing but wondering if im suffering the midlife crisis...
    chickaboom73

Answer by chickaboom73 at 11:52 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Not too bad for a cold, rainy Monday morning! Well, it's afternoon now.
    I began my day early, took care of my infant granddaughter until it was time for me to leave for my doctor appointment, went to that and then came home, filled out some paperwork, and here I am!
    I am so happy to be here with you all!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:14 PM on May. 4, 2009