• In the Spotlight:

I'm a Republican..............................

and I think a little bit of regulation in business in necessary.

That's common sense. Things need to be fixed on Wall Street and Big Business, because greed and entitlement have taken over.

But Obama is attempting to make HUGE social changes that the majority of the country don't really want along with some of the financial fixes they DO want.
This is done on purpose, as conservatives can see, but this is why we despise him. Sneaky crap that the minority (Republicans) see like the blue sky and Libs either don't see or don't even bother to defend.
And the poor middle class can't be bothered to object because they're trying to eat and pay the mortgage. Most of the country DOES NOT WANT most of the radical social agenda being pushed by the far left, they just want to be able to pay their bills!

Sneaky, creepy.......................

Thoughts?????????????????????????

mustbeGRACE

Asked by mustbeGRACE at 11:22 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Go Obama!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on May. 4, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG-aMdJVtUw&NR=1

Check this out Grace.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I SECOND that; GO OBAMA!
    Anonymous

• Looks like all the conservative moms are working.............

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 11:30 AM on May. 4, 2009

• What "HUGE social changes" are you talking about exactly? You're just making grand statements without any specifics.

If the MAJORITY of the country didn't want these changes then the MAJORITY of the country would have voted for someone else!

Did you happen to notice that this past election was the first time since 1996 that we knew who our next president would be before the following afternoon (or DAYS later in one particular case!). I think the people spoke pretty clearly about what the MAJORITY wants.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on May. 4, 2009

• LOL, Anon 11:29, Nudge, nudge
    Anonymous

• This liberal mom doesn't need to work, my liberal husband makes enough that I can afford to stay home full time and homeschool our kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on May. 4, 2009

• "Looks like all the conservative moms are working..."
    Love the antic.

I just think people should fear big government AND big business and the coupling of the two. But people seem to be so polarized. Talk about not paying attention. We all are being duped.
    prettylob1

Answer by prettylob1 at 11:35 AM on May. 4, 2009

• What social changes are you referring to ?
    He has 80% likeability and 62% agree with job he is doing, what don't the American people want?
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:35 AM on May. 4, 2009

• working or sah, I'm sure many don't care for your propaganda
    Anonymous