Gift for Mom-to-Be?

My friend is having a little girl in September, and I was going to get her a gift for mother's day. What do you think would be a nice gesture? I don't want anything extravagant, just something cute. She's a single mom and sometimes I think she feels kind of overwhelmed. I just wanted to find something small to let her know she's not alone and my family and I are willing to help any way we can.

metalhealthmama

Asked by metalhealthmama at 11:24 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You could get her some baby things, or maybe make a "mom" basket, with some pampering products: bubble bath, manicure set, etc.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:41 AM on May. 4, 2009

• A card. I think they have mom-to-be cards. That way you can tell her you're thinking about her and there if she needs you.
    Haidens_Mama

Answer by Haidens_Mama at 11:34 AM on May. 4, 2009

• flowers, an edible arrangement, pedicure... take her out to lunch... you don't have to spend much
    Dara.M

Answer by Dara.M at 11:38 AM on May. 4, 2009