Does any one know of a good flea medication I can ask the vet for ?

I have a English Bulldog and she is a inside dog and I am taking her for another check up and it is time for her to get on flea control so I was wondering if any one had any advice on what works good and what don't any help would be nice Thank You

tlc-mom

Asked by tlc-mom at 11:31 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Pets

• I personally don't like using topical pesticides on my dog but I do use K9 Advantix a few times during the summer when fleas and ticks are at their worst. I like it because it does not leave that nasty grease-like residue on their coat like other topicals.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:38 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I have always used frontline plus
    Luckylady32807

Answer by Luckylady32807 at 11:59 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I use Frontline Plus. Also, if your dog already has some fleas ask about Capstar. It is a pill that will make he fleas jump off of your dog and leave.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 1:13 PM on May. 4, 2009

• thanks ladies she does not have any yet that I can see but I want to get on top if it before she does I appreciate everyone's help

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 1:44 PM on May. 4, 2009